Monday, December 23, 2013

2013 In the Rearview Mirror

It's unseasonably warm here - even for Florida!  We broke a record yesterday at 85 degrees and the beaches are full with vacationers and snowbirds getting in a last day or two of salt air and sun.

I've spent the past week chomping at the bit to get Breezin out and wanting to go camping again.  But with Christmas around the corner and family in and out of town I just haven't found a chance.  While in the middle of whining about that I decided to go through my photos and put together a short recap of 2013.  Although it didn't seem like I got to travel much, it really was a very good year.  Sometimes life becomes clearer in the rearview mirror…

Click below for a photo review.  Music is "Living in Aluminum" by Antsy McClain and the Trailer Park Troubadours :-)

2013 in Review

No comments:

Post a Comment