Saturday, December 7, 2013

Home for the Holidays

Breezin' is tucked away in her storage spot...and I'm homebound this week.  We are supposed to be at Anastasia State Park enjoying this 80 degree weather with the Sisters on the Fly Group.  I think I'm destined to be a Sister Missing in Action instead since this is the fourth event I've had to cancel!

But Christmas is right around the corner and there are cobwebs to dust and decorating to do.  My brother comes in on Monday (I'm the official picker-upper) and the girls are coming right after Christmas.

I even managed to get up a tree this year... sort of :-)
Christmas Tree - Florida Style
Time sure seems to fly!  My youngest grandchild, Maureen (Momo ) turned six this week!  Mom and Dad threw her a party by renting a local theater (it's a small town).
Hoping to get out once more before the holidays for some camping.  Wishing everyone a safe and peaceful December, and a wonderful Christmas season.


No comments:

Post a Comment