Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ringing in 2014

Happy New Year!

Okay, so I'm a day late but I have a good reason.  Both daughters and all grandkids came for a Christmas visit this year and the last crew just left this morning.  It made for a wonderful Christmas!  The two girls and I spent a whole day going through pictures from the past and reminiscing. And spending time with grandkids is the BEST.

But now the tree is down, the decorations stored and I have OD'd on Christmas cookies and Hallmark movies (yes, I like that sappy stuff during the holidays for some reason).  

I'm not much for New Year's resolutions --- I make 'em, but by February they are usually a distant memory.  So I'm only going to make a couple for 2014.

Eat More Veggies!


Travel More and enjoy the moments!

I read a lot of full-time RV'er blogs and really enjoy Wheeling It.  The best resolutions I've seen are here .  I even think Grace would agree...


No comments:

Post a Comment