Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Catching up

Monday


(Yes I know it's really Tuesday) I'm catching up on blog posts since my data month started over today and I have a signal here!

Monday was a rainy day but allowed me to catch up on hours at work.  I'm in North Carolina for my second T@B Blue Ridge Rally, which officially starts on Wednesday.  Not in my T@B this year but there are going to be three other airstreams here so I still feel at home.  Sharon of Postcards From the Road blog puts on this rally every year and it's such fun... I can't believe how much work she puts into making sure everyone has a great time.

A Florida friend I met through the T@B group (Judy) and I braved the rain in the afternoon and wandered around West Jefferson to look around.

Main Street
Theater





From the car window - beautiful drive

No comments:

Post a Comment