Monday, May 12, 2014

Back at home

For a couple of weeks to get a few things done.  I kept busy the first few days catching up...
trailer and truck emptied, and the insides cleaned at least. Lawn mowed,
house cleaned.   It's 85 here by 8am and I'm wishing for a couple more of those 70 degree mountain days!  Next year I'll figure out how to NOT be in Florida in the summer.  I still need to wash the outside of the car and trailer but I keep hoping that either the humidity will break, or I'll get up early enough to beat it.  So far, neither of those things has happened.

The idea of traveling full-time has been percolating in my head for a couple of years... lately it simmers closer to the surface.  Another year and I should be able to not work at all, but really I can do my current job from the road if I get a little more tech savvy.  Hmmm....

I had a very nice Mother's Day with my mom, and great dinner with mom and sister - I was missing my girls, even though I just saw them.

Hope your day was wonderful and spent with those you love.






No comments:

Post a Comment